1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

trip highlights Aug 26-Sept 3rd

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by garfan, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Aug 5, 2005
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

first, thank you to everyone who posts, I have been to vegas numerous times before but did find some new things to see and do.

here are some highlights from my trip;

Talk nicely to the person when checking in at the airport (it was our 20th anniversary) and managed to get bumped up to first class.

stayed at imperial palace, the king size bed was in it's only separate room, had a nice separate seating area and no major waits for the elevators.

Went to peppermill twice, we split a banana split for desert first time (huge!!)
    and second time I got the nachos and brought half of it back to the hotel room

Went to Carnegie Deli at mirage for the huge sandwiches. Decided one night to get the Woody Allen as take out - we still had a hard time eating it.

Went to Ellis island for the dinner special and a couple of other times.

Went to le bayou downtown for those yard drinks - only needed one, worth the trip downtown. Wanted to go to mermaids for a fried twinkle but was too late it was closed. - great excuse to go downtown again

Didn't get to use all the coupons in the terribles coupon books, still have the b2g1 buffet coupon and many others, if anyone wants any of the coupons, send me a private message and I will mail them to you, good until december 30th. I don't want anything in return.

Mostly played the penny slots, love the bonus games.some nickles and quarters.

One day, went to rivieria, sat down at a 3-line nickle machine, put my first 3 nickles in got red seven, white seven, blue seven, I thought great 3 sevens, but then the machine started making noises and then I realize I had red, white blue sevens. I won 10,000 nickles. Put the $500 in my pocket to come home with.

thanks again to everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.