1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Travel insurance itinerary change policy ?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by MikeOPensacola, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased travel insurance for an upcoming trip in July to Las Vegas in July. My trip home from Las Vegas will be the same but I have to change my flight to Vegas to one that goes to LA several days earlier and then to LV from LA. My question is this: do I have to give them specific reasons for the change in plans, i.e. Death in the family or some other contrived reason or do I have carte Blanche and no reason to give them a reason? Thanks in advance........

:peace: :beer:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think most of them are limited to death in the family, sickness, or weather issues. You would need to check the policy for the specific limitations, but I haven't seen any of those that allow you to change just because your plans did. The only way to insure that would have been to have booked a refundable (more expensive) ticket or booked with Southwest who allows changes.

3. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shock, you are correct. After furiously looking for my policy I finally found it, and everything you say is spot on. Should have booked with Southwest. Live and learn. Still, seeing Steely Dan at the Hollywood Bowl is worth the extra $$$ to change my plans.

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.