1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Transportation to Sam's Town question...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TammyStones, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TammyStones

TammyStones Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a stay at Sam's Town for next month. I've never been there before. Well now that I'm trying to figure out cab fare or shuttle bus fares, I'm having heart attacks! Cab fare from the airport is about $70 & Bells Tran offers the cheapest service using a sedan instead of a shuttle bus for $72!!!
    Please tell me there has to be a cheaper way to get to Sam's Town.

Also I will be spending a few days at Harrah's after Sam's Town. Does anyone see a problem with me bringing my luggage on Sam's Town free shuttle bus?

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.
    -Tammy

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure where you are getting the $70 for cab fare from the airport... the actual amount should be less than half of that ($30-35)

I don't know if they allow luggage on the Sam's Town Shuttle but that'd be another way to get out there if they do: take an airport shuttle to Harrah's and then from Harrah's take the Sam's Town Shuttle, then at the end of your stay take the shuttle back to Harrah's.

3. teacher1

teacher1 Low-Roller

Often moved from or to Sam's using their free shuttle with bags--no problem. Actually, the driver has always offered to put our luggage under the bus, which we usually do. The shuttle to Harrah's and then free shuttle is a good idea. If you are mass transit friendly, take the 109 north off the airport, get off at Flamingo Ave, and take the 202 east, which will drop you right across the street from Sam's--$4/person total.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.