1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Diamond - How far in advance can you get show tickets?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DaiLun, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Referring to the comp tickets. I am traveling to LV on June 15-17 but won' really have time to see a show, but will be coming back at the end of the month.

Can I get tickets for the 27th while I'm there on the 15th?

TIA

GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  2. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess you could, but why not just get them when you go on the 27th ? I don't think there is a risk of any of the shows "selling out" and it only takes 5 minutes to go to the TR Desk and have them print your tickets.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply.

The reason I asked was because getting seats on the same day increases the chances of getting "s**k a**" seats.

The last time I was there, I got Penn & Teller seats same day and all they had were in the balcony. I wasn't aware at that time that the $20 trick was applicable, though.

GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Penn and Teller is one where they do restrict your ability to get those Diamond tickets in advance. That is because they only allow a certain amount per show, so I was not able to get those even one day in advance on an earlier trip. I don't think they are as restrictive with the other shows but I think they would think it was a little strange to get them 2 weeks in advance. They might suspect you are getting them for somebody else to use.

5. Little Joe

Little Joe Tourist

I'm pretty sure the last time I got tickets I was able to get tickets within 7 days of the voucher.

6. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The voucher they give you expires in 7 days, but I've been able to get show tickets for up to a couple months out in the past. It's been a while, though, so who knows if they've recently changed THAT rule, too.

7. NickG

NickG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I assume the rule is one show per calendar month. Does this refer to the date you see the show, or the date you get the voucher? I.e. Could I get a voucher May 30, use it for a show on June 1st, and then get another voucher June 2nd?

8. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of 2 months ago - yes. That continues to be my understanding.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.