1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tour during Christmas - Christmas Lights

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Backagain1, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas over Christmas and wanted to book a limo or something to see the Christmas Lights.
    We are using Presidential Limo pick up and return at the airport - web special and want something another day for Christmas Lights.

Not sure we want to go the limo route but want to know what other options there are.

2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heynow :):):)

I bet Christmas would be fun in Vegas.

My dorky suggestion :beer:

OK......this something I did a couple years ago for a Vegas Virgin friend of mine. I will fully admit this may have been as much for me as her but I rented a convertible for a night to drive around and up and down the Strip. I had been in a limo a couple times before up and down the Strip, really fun, but I sort of missed the "3D" view of the big resorts and neon only being able to look out the side windows.

We had a blast. Obviously it has it's drawbacks, no drinking, driver having to pay attention, not a groovy limo, and quite likely in December cold but if it's dry in Vegas in December maybe just crank the heat, do the Strip, then head out to Summerlin or Henderson or wherever the big local Christmas Tree Lane is ?

Have a great time, and good luck !

3. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds great!

Thank you.

4. JDOODY

JDOODY Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know where your going to go in the limo/convertible to view Christmas Lights? The strip or downtown LV doesn't really get decorated with Christmas Lights :-( they will of course have all their normal year round lights on, but not much really different for Christmas. If the normal lights are what your after, they do have helicopter tours as another option to see those.

If it's Christmas lights you want to see though, you'll need to head off strip off that. This site http://christmasinvegas.weebly.com/info.html has a listing of local LV computerized Christmas Light Shows. Also the city of Henderson, NV has a Holiday decorating contest each year and will post the winners with a map of their addresses on their website http://www.cityofhenderson.com/ in the middle of December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.