1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Toughts on Vegas the Show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasqc, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just read online that an old favorite of mine Lorena Peril who used to be in fantasy is now doing Vegas the Show, Josh Strickland from peepshow who i also like is also doing it

Is this a good a show?
    What can you compare it to?

I can get VIP seat 99.99$ for 50% off so 49.99$ from their website sounds like a good deal

Is this a good B level show?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen "Vegas the show" twice and enjoyed it very much. It shares Vegas musical performances through the years with great vocal talent, dance choreography & costuming. I booked VIP seats both times and don't think I paid more than $50.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  3. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this show. I am a working trombone player and like the fact that they still have a live band. The singers are very versatile and cover a lot of styles. They aren't impersonators a la Legends in Concert or a Rat Pack show, but they do a good job. I think I have seen it four times and will certainly see it again.

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my ticket online i was able to get VIP 3rd row at 50% ill post comments in my TR

5. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it about two weeks ago and while I was hesitant at first, I really ENJOYED it. Lot more splash production than I thought they would have. The singers playing the parts of famous people from LV's past don't look or sound like them, but they are good at getting the spirit of the whole thing. And I really don't think you need VIP tickets...it isn't that big a theater and all seats are close.

6. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen in several times and always enjoyed it.

First trip of 2017.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.