1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by zNaturaL, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Quick question on TR. I just logged onto my TR account for the first time in about a year (STL Harrahs shut down about a year ago). It looks as if I have 5 free nights at the quad/harrahs/ballys that expire 1/31 and then 2/28. Will these offers keep renewing each month even though I haven't played at a CET property in a year?

I just went to LV in December so I don't plan to go again until the summer but I enjoy MLife properties more and did not play at CET.

Does anyone have any idea if they will renew?

2. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find that the "offers" are never as good as just putting in your TR number and clicking reservations. It takes your card number into account and you can get comp rooms up front just via the calendar. Then it doesn't matter what offers were there. In my case, the offers are always worse than just using the calendar.

3. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. It seems my Harrahs comp extends into the spring but the other 2 do not. Not sure if I want to stay there though.

I played at Mirage from December 14-21 and the Mlife desk said I would receive offers but I do not have any yet. If I called the MLife number would they be able to give me an offer over the phone this quick? I'd prefer to stay at an MGM property (any except Excalibur and CC) but if they cannot give me an offer this soon, I probably will not.

thank you!!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do not use offers. Use rate calendar instead.

Do not use offers. Use rate calendar instead.

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offers won't continue if you don't come back to them but you should still get comped and discounted calendar rates even after the offers stop.

6. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Log into your mLife account online and check there. Make sure your email address is correct. I have received better offers through email with mLife, than what they show at my account online. Though many times they are the same offer.
    It may be too soon to get offers from them anyway. You'll probably start seeing them by the end of next month for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.