1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Fail

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BeeeJay, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to mention that yesterday my buddy and I went to Horseshoe Hammond based on offers from Total Rewards. I had my mailer with an offer of $65 Freeplay OR 9750 points.

I followed the instructions on the offer and nothing appeared on the machine. We both made multiple trips to the Total Rewards desk where they were also unable to figure it out or give the rewards despite the fact I actually had my mailer.

For this particular item you shouldn't need the mailer, you just put in your card and choose.

Anyway after our 3rd trip to the desk we gave up.

It wasn't all bad given I hit a royal and 2 quads and netted $4,900 and a buffet for an hour visit. But it is still pretty lame they were unable to honor that offer.

I won't be making that long drive thru Chicago traffic again.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I am with you on that. A real bitch to spend two hours of time, get fed and take $4,900 home. Maybe I would do it for $5,000.

LOL!

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll take the under. :evillaugh

4. higgiel

higgiel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BeeeJay: Congrats on the royal - I saw the picture on a different post. I've never had such a problem retrieving TR freeplay. Did other players seem to be having the same problem or was it just you? I wonder if they will make good on the offer at another time.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the Royal. I wouldn't let them slide on this, CET lured you there with the promise of free play/RCs but did not deliver. Send them a comment via the total rewards website--"contact us"--and let them know you still expect the rewards credits. It will take a while--maybe 2 or 3 weeks--but they can do it retroactively. Would you be willing to let this go if you lost $4900?

As an aside, this stuff does get screwed up occasionally, which is no surprise given the creaky technology employed by the gaming industry. I don't start playing until they clear it up.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.