1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total rewards credit for World Series of Poker action?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by The Gull, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gull

The Gull Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a little searching and only found that you can buy into the event using comps, but was wondering if you would earn tier score or credits for buying into an event? Will be playing a NL event and would love to get credit for it, slim chance though it may be.

2. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played a few events over the last few years. I am not 100% sure but I don't believe you get TC/RC although you might get minimal RC either way it is very little to nothing although they will give discounted rates on rooms if your not on a comp for playing in a WSOP event.

3. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any more information on what events this works for. Can you buy into Sats. and the daily tournys or just the 61 WSOP events.

4. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may be able to call the Total rewards desk and ask them what the requirements are for reduced rates for the wsop and they can probably tell you if they give tier and reward credits as well. I will say for cash game players the cash games in the convention rooms where the wsop takes place are very profitable. you get tons of players busting out and moving to cash in tourney mode and on tilt.

5. The Gull

The Gull Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might have to call the desk tomorrow and ask straight up. I doubt it but who knows. All the hotels seem to be awarding tier score/credits for miscellaneous purchases on the properties so I figured this might be one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.