1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Credit Card

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mazoom, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazoom

mazoom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I make a large purchase on my total rewards cc will I earn Points toward my diamond status?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, you don't earn Tier Credits with the credit card, only Reward Credits.

You need Tier Credits to level up. Reward Credits are just for comps and amenities.

3. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you spend $10k on It, there's a VIP status which is similar to diamond. Agree, no tier credits that I've seen, just reward.

4. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $5000 in spending in a year will give you automatic renewal of Platinum status without game play, if you want that. Platinum doesn't really give you many benefits. $10,000 in spending in a year gives you Vegas VIP status, which is similar to Diamond, except you can't use the Diamond lounge or get free show tickets. The only way to get tier credits is through actual game play, but I use my TR Visa all the time to rack up lots of reward credits for free meals in Vegas and Atlantic City. The reward credits are also good for paying your resort fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.