1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total rewards changes website

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DonnyC, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this is a dislike as TR changed their website. It looks nice but harder to compare daily rates as there is no rate calendar - actually there is. But you have to click on 'Las Vegas' as opposed to 'Reservations' to see it.

There are still some glitches.

If you go under 'Las Vegas' to view the rate calendar and see that a day(s) is sold out you can still access that day(s) through clicking rather on 'Reservations' .

2. PeterNY

PeterNY Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new website still has an archaic system behind it unfortunately. Until they replace / upgrade that functionality will be limited. Probably a mainframe or AS/400 right now.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't like the changes to their site either. I did find that if I click on las vegas and then on the top left where the ressie thing is...click on flexible dates and I get the full rate calendar.

4. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

I'm not seeing any changes. Are you talking about totalrewards.com? I can still log in, click reservations at the top, then click rate calendar at the bottom and get a full las vegas rate calendar by property.

5. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked and I don't see anything different although I do have it as a bookmarked favorite from about 3 months ago.

6. vegasnut

vegasnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whats the link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.