1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Too cold to go to Vegas? it's -31 in Montana today!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by ref59405, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have our next trip planned from Feb 28-March 3, 2014. We have never gone during that time of year before and we were concerned that it won't be warm enough to have a good time.

This morning in Great Falls, Montana it is 31 degrees below zero, and that is not the wind chill, that is the actual temperature.

Even if it is only 40 degrees in Vegas when we go in February, that will still be 70 degrees warmer than it is right now. That's sounds pretty good to me :thumbsup:

2. earth-3

earth-3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If forty degrees sounds good to you, I wouldn't worry about weather on your trip.

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wish we were still there!!! We just got home yesterday to a balmy -10. And this morning it is -20. Vegas had record lows while we were there also, but that 28 degrees there felt pretty decent to us northerners from Minnesota.

Always seems so far away............
  4. ju5tagt

ju5tagt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While it's not as cold here in central Michigan, I too am looking forward to the balmy 40s..... freezing rain on the way to work this am.. you would think people who live here would know how to drive in it but noo....

Just a little bit longer.........:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.