1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tony n Tina's Wedding - Bally's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sybgal, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just read that this show is moving from the V Theatre in the MM shops to Bally's where the old buffet used to be. Anyone seen this? Thinking of putting on list for next trip. Any info appreciated. Tkx :)

2. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

I saw that the other day too 'sybgal'...the Show is what 'you' make it.
    I went years ago when it was at the RIO. It's a wedding, a reception party,
    drinks, dancing (think Chicken Dance...lol) and a cheap, but sorta filling dinner.

Lots of gags, lots of surprises, 'can' be lots of fun if you get into it...the audience
    really plays a very important part. If you just sit there and wait to be entertained,
    you'll probably be kinda bored. If you have a drink (open bar/you pay), yack it up
    with the folks sitting at your table (and you never 'really' know who's sitting at your
    table, may be a cast member...) You gotta play along, get up and dance, talk to
    'the family' as they wonder around the reception, it's fun.

The food my night was a variety of pasta, salad, rolls.....cake and a comp glass of
    champagne for a toast to the happy couple.
    You need to keep your eye on the entire crowd. Again, real guests and 'cast' guests can
    be hard to pick out...ya never know and things just happen all around you.

Not to worry that the priest starts makin' out with one of the nuns....they were a couple
    years ago and he never heard she joined the nunnery so they just seem to pick up where
    they left of before they were...'called'.
    And don't worry if a fight breaks out...you know how emotional these Italian families can
    get. JUST GET ANOTHER DRINK, JOIN IN THE CHICKEN DANCE AND......get another drink.

In re to ticket price...my time offered a Gen'l Admission and a VIP.
    The VIP set you at a table up front by the little stage, the Gen'l Ad placed you around the
    rest of the room. I have no idea what the ol' buffet room is like...observations were equal
    all over the room from what I remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.