1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Toby Keith's I love this bar and Grill

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by cymbals, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cymbals

cymbals Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had lunch at Toby's place today, at Harrah's. After we got the bill I said to my wife "Toby should have served us himself, and sang us a song in the process". I had a chicken wrap and my wife had a pulled pork sandwich. I had a vodka and tonic, she had a bloody mary. The bill came to $74.00 and change. We didn't realize that the drinks would be 32 oz. and $19.00 each. As much as I like Toby (and I realize that someone bought his name for the restaurant). As we left I said "I dislike this bar",lol.

2. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel your pain. I went there with a buddy back in January, and our bill was about $50 just for burgers and fries.
    It pained me to pay that much, especially knowing I could have paid significantly less for better food and beer downtown at 777.

3. cyvegasgirl

cyvegasgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went there in May and the size of the entrees were HUGE. We ordered an app and each ordered a sandwich and I also ordered a "side" salad. That would have been enough - it was the size of a dinner plate and a meal in itself. We left more food than we ate. If we go back, lesson learned on what to order.

4. Carol1113

Carol1113 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow it is one of my favorite places and just love the food but never had that high a bill-and usually have 2 drinks but not at 19.00 each
    I do always check the menu and prices --but maybe they have raised prices since last January

5. cymbals

cymbals Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food was good, and we learned a lesson. Ask about the size and cost of drinks. It wasn't so much the food that drove up the tab, as the drinks. We did take half of our sandwiches (and drinks), back to the hotel. They will be lunch tommorow, at least that spread out the cost, lol.

6. Countessa

Countessa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Toby Keith's is a must do when I'm in town and my mouth is watering thinking of my favorite pulled pork sandwich. 22 more days! They are a bit expensive and you know they charge an entertainment fee on top of your bill on certain days too. Found out the hard way when we got our bill :grrr:
    Not into country but I do love that place!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.