1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

To stay with MLife or Go back to CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going back in Feb for about my 13th trip in the past 5 years.. I used to always have a free room at CET places and then i changed to MLife.. I always have a cheap room now but never free.. I even got Caesars for 3 nights for 80$ last time i stayed at a CET place.> I am really thinking of going back to them for this next trip and playing hard...Especially since the Oct 1 Mlife changes...

What do you guys think

2. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking you should do what pleases you.

There was another thread around here where someone was looking for $150 in express comps, or something like that, and the best advice was to play one hand less, and use the $150 for what you wanted in the first place.

Anecdotal evidence seems to show CET gives less expensive/free rooms for less play. For me, I love the Flamingo, and free nights there just suit me. If that sort of thing works for you, hit CET. If you want to try for the sky lofts/suites/ corners, then keep working MLife. Or, spread it between the two, and take advantage of what offers come.

In the end, though, please yourself. Vegas should be a holiday, and while many posts here and otherwise advise on how to maximize you return on investment, don't lose sight of the vacation you should be having.

3. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it really depends what you play. Everything I have read indicates that MLife treats table players pretty well. But if you are a slot player, then it seems to me that MLife does everything it can to shortchange you. I had a brief honeymoon with MLife when they lured me with nice offers after my first couple of trips, but as more and more of their slots have become Specialty machines & they have made other changes to the program, my offers have declined. I also find that the VP payouts at MLife are worse than CET. When you toss in the inconsistent Resort Fee charges at MLife, it's tough to recommend them.

I have gone back to CET where I know what to expect for my play and where a Comp room is actually free. For whatever reason, I also have had many more nice wins at CET properties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.