1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

To see if I'm understanding this correctly...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kayhill232, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only have 3 MGM rewards per stay? I have the Bellagio 2-for-1 buffet, a Jean Philppe reward, and I only get one more at any of the MGM group hotels?

I see a Wolfgang Puck one at the MGM, but it doesn't have the rule about the 3-reward redemption thing on it, so can I get it? I don't want to screw up my last of 3 because I'm trying to get the $50 Monte Carlo reward.

Also, off topic, but where are The Shops at Crystal located? Can you get there by monorail? We're staying at Aria.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure the Wolfgang Puck rewards are considered a partner reward so you could purchase it and use that on top of your 3 MGM sponsored rewards. :) So you should be ok to purchase it and enjoy!!

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While the tram stops at Crystals you would not use the City Center tram to go from Aria to Crystals. Just walk - they are right next to each other. The walk from the middle of Aria to get on the tram is much longer than the walk to the entrance to Crystals.

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can get the Wolfgang Puck one at MGM and it won't count towards your 3 rewards. Wolfgang Puck rewards are limited to one reward per person per batch.

The easiest way to get to Crystals is to head to Aria's hotel lobby and bare left. There's an exit right there that heads to Crystals.

6. kayhill232

kayhill232 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.