1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tix4tonite/blue man group

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kitson, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

Apr 20, 2004
    just wanted to post my experience, because in a pre trip thread asked about whether the discount tickets were going to be ok vs. box office. the good advice i got about just getting full price tickets was ignored by me, because i knew i was buying dinner for 4 at delmonico that evening, and then going to t he 10 oclock bmg show.

got to the booth at the fashion show mall at 9:35 am. wife and kids were getting a table at bouchon for breakfast, and i just thought i should get the tickets first. was about 15th in line, about the 8th outside, so got to stand in the sun for a while, but was done and got the tickets by 10:15, then over to bouchon for breakfast, then back to the venetian box office by 11:15 to trade the vouchers for the actual tickets.

by getting the real tickets that early, got myself an aisle seat, just across the aisle to the right from the full price seats, about 8 rows back from the poncho seats. could see all that went on, could read all the readers, which was kind of underwhelming, compared to my past memories of the show...reciting the lyrics to white rabbit, etc.

the ten oclock show was less expensive at tix for tonite, and got the tickets for 61 dollars each, including all the fees. was fine with the seats, and though the show was ok, i was seriously glad i had not paid full price for it, did not feel i missed anything by not buying full price tickets, and was glad i got in line early at the ticket booth, by the time they opened the line was 50 people long. my time purchasing went fast, because as we were standing in line before they opened, their employees were out, asking us which show, giving us the details, admittedly trying to upsell us on their restaurant discounts, but very courteous and informational on what i needed to know about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.