1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tix4Tonight

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by husker, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. husker

husker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there on the 28th of this month (yeah!!!). Where are the booths where you can get discounted tickets the day of the show? Also using Presidential Limo, how much should I tip both ways? Going with wife & 14 yr old daughter (volleyball camp during the mornings for her.) Can't wait & love this board!

2. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I used Presidential from the airport to the Rio, round trip, I tipped $20 each way. The response I got from the drivers led me to believe this was more than acceptable. I personally would tip $20 again each way, but I would not be ashamed to tip $10 each way.

The way I look at tipping in Vegas is that I am there willing to lose between $1000 and $2000 entertaining myself gambling. $20 of that from my budget is not really noticeable to me, but for someone who is looking for those tips for their living, it has an impact.

Everybody's budget is different. My first couple times to Vegas, a limo was well out of my budget, and a $20 tip for anything would have made a real dent in my wallet.

3. anton73

anton73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also do $20 each way

4. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.tix4tonight.com/locations.html

Have fun. We'll be there the same time. I'm hoping they have Absinthe at tix4tonight for Saturday the 27th.

5. husker

husker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the link and answers. $20.00 both ways it is!

6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the link. I am also unimpressed by the "deals" available at Tix4Tonight. Half off my ass! Often they are scamming gullible tourists into believing they scored a deal.

Example from last week- Mike Hammer at the Four Queens. Tix4Tonight offered at $21. I walked up to the box office and got tickets for $10 + they gave me a $10 match play coupon.

8. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Is a $20 tip each way acceptable both on a comped trip and a paid trip or is there any difference. I'd have no problems tipping $20 each way if the ride was free, but why put out $20 when a taxi could have been cheaper including tip?

9. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont they charge some sort of BS fee too?

10. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used Tix4Tonight before and received some fair (not great deals) and yes they do add on BS charges.

The one thing I would like to know is if tickets become cheaper later in the day.

11. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like to see a couple of shows if there is anything of interest. I have had good luck with Goldstar. I haven't had any problems and they are generally a few bucks cheaper. I don't want too busy a schedule cause I see people at my trade show and we sometimes go out. So I do 1 or 2 with goldstar or travelzoo if I find something of interest but I always check with TIX as well. They do have a whte board with last minute deals sometimes but normally do not reduce tickets off their reg discounted price.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.