1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tix4tonight

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by 1sttime in vegas, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1sttime in vegas

1sttime in vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can some please explain tix4tonight to me I am confused.

We are going to vegas May 7 to 14 and we would like to see Terry Fator and a burlesque type show like Zumanity. We really are not fussy.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix4Tonight is a ticket outlet with multiple locations on the Strip that sells discount show tickets that have failed to sell out before the show. Most shows only offer tickets for sale the day of or at the very earliest, the day before the show. The prices they offer are quite good, but many of the tickets available are for the "more expensive" seats to begin with. So you will often get a premium seat for what you would normally pay for a cheap seat.

For the two shows you are considering seeing, you should be okay with using tix4tonight. It's unlikely either will sell out before Tix4Tonight gets some tickets. Also note they get their daily supply of tickets at 9am, so going earlier in the day leads to better show selection.

Also here is a coupon you can use to save on service fees if you buy from them.

http://www.tix4tonight.com/printable-las-vegas-coupon.html

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They sell discounted tickets.

The lines can be long and slow.

You can get mostly the same or better deals by using smartevegas and those type sites. They have links to discounted tickets and you wont have to wait in a long line.

4. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    by using other sites such as smartervegas, how far in advance can you usually get tickets for? 3 months? 5 months?

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on the offer codes, yes. This is also a good site for many shows.

6. 1sttime in vegas

1sttime in vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for clearing this up for me. That is what I thought it was but wasn't 100% sure.....

7. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also buy tickets on goldstar.com and travelzoo.com. When you buy these you pay using debit or credit card and they send you confirmation. If you buy at TIX4TONITE, you get a voucher. So you will need to take your confirmation or voucher usually the day of the performance to the box office of the show and exchange it for a ticktet. Discounters usually reserve a block of seats, the actual seating will be done at the box office when you go to pick up your ticket from the voucher or confirmation. Some open in the am and some issue tickets starting an hur or two before the performance. Best seats go first. Many of the theaters are small though and all seats are good. All the sources mention are reputable, and I have never had to wait very long at TIX4TONITE the many times that I have purchased tickets, but they do have busy times. Enjoy!

Jimbo338

8. Carter29072

Carter29072 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We purchased tickets last year for the Brad Garrett show from tix4tonight. He was there that night. He is not always at his show along with other comedians. It was a great deal but I can't remember how much we paid. We are going back to Vegas in a couple of weeks and we are definitely going again but he is not scheduled to be there but there are going to be a couple of good comedians there. We were placed on the back row which was fine with me because I didn't feel packed in. If anyone has been lately and gone to that show, do you remember how much it is at the half off price? Wonder if it is worth it to buy them early somewhere else? Thanks!

9. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Thank you! I had planned to go there for my upcoming trip and planned to get tix for Jubilee and Absinthe. Any information or insight to either of these shows would be appreciated. I'm guessing I won't have any problem getting tix to Jubilee at tix4tonight, but what about Absinthe?

10. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    got tix for absinthe last month. they said they pretty much always have them. We paid $94 each including all fees for "VIP" tickets(rows 2 or 3 i think)
    from ticketmaster i think they would have been 129.50 after the fees. but the tickets from tixfortonight didn't come with the included split of champagne that would have come with the full priced tickets.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.