1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tix4Tonight

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chukli, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chukli

chukli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanted to know how you purchase discounted tickets with Tix4Tonight?
    Heard that you can get discounted tickets to see the Titanic Exhibition from them, so whether you phone them on the day of the viewing, or in advance. Where is the closest place to MGM Grand for buy tickets from them?
    Any tips/suggestions are most welcome.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are two booths right near MGM. One in the "coke bottle" attached to MGM, and another in the Hawaiian Marketplace (maybe 2 minutes walk from the front of MGM)

Usually you need to go to the booth to get the tickets. Its mainly same day, but some tickets you can get for the next day.

A few caveats:

• Although people call them the "half price booth" colloquially, not all shows are half price. Discounted but not half price.
    • There is often a line (and if its summer, that will be a hot line), so be prepared to wait 10-20 minutes. After you buy things once though, you get a VIP line pass for future purchases
    • For some shows, you are buying a voucher for the ticket, and then need to go to the property the show is at to get your seat assignment (first come first served)

4. chukli

chukli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your help!

I appreciate your help. We are going in July, so i hope the lines are not too long, but will come prepared. So not sure what you meant by once you buy something, then you join a VIP line??

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past you've been able to sign up on their website to have a VIP pass texted to your phone. Not sure if it's still available or not.

6. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

There's also a 1-800 number on their website you can call, talk to a real person,
    ask if your tics can be bought in advance etc.

7. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Along with your ticket they give you (or used to) a pass that you can use to skip the tix4tonite line the next day if you're buying tickets again. Not 100% sure they still do it.

8. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I waited in this line once dowtown.

About 10 people in front of me.

Waited for at least 40 minutes and the line never moved. it was hotter the equitorial hell too.

I waitied long enough to get a beer, drink it, get another one, drink that and be thirsty for more. Of course my partner held the place.

Didnt move one single place.

Never again.

9. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in the days when there were 2 discounters, I asked the original discounter if there was a 7:30 show for Legends since the sign only listed a 10:00 show. The mad cause she had to work mumbling teen worker, had all she could do to utter that if they did it would be on the board. So my son and I walked up the street to the original TIX4TONITE where i asked the same thing. The guy responded, "Let me see what I can do" and he sat at the computer and said, "Yup, I can get you 2 for 7:30". So don't be afraid to ask if you don't see what you want. I used to go buy 6:30 -7 and they would write deals on the white board. one night BNG was 69.95 and Celine was 82.50. Next night there was a sign, Celine 1st row Balcony butno price. I couldn't help but ask how much.....it was 6:45. He said $82.50 but he just picked the tickets up. I can call him he told me, I can callhis cell phone. Offer him $50, offer him $30 he told me, he'll take it. I probably would have done that but I didn't feel good but told him all my friends paid $234 to see her and i couldn't wait to tell everyone I could have enjoyed the show for $30! I have had good luck with them and used to stop at the trailer they had near the Riviera, wasnever a long line there.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.