1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Titan 360 Machine

Discussion in 'Slots' started by haswhit, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a recent trip to Atlantic City I played Titan 360 and it was a total blast!! Wondering if anyone has seen it anywhere in Vegas?

2. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe there's one at the Venetian. I played the one at Pechanga (Temecula, CA) and while I really wanted to like it, the damn thing ate my money without giving me anything resembling action. More than once. I'll give it another shot next time I'm out, I guess...

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read about it in the Slots magazine and looking forward to playing it in Feb.

4. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Venetian

Yes, it's at the Venetian. Near the back near the Grand Lux Cafe. I played it at max bet for about 3 minutes and it gave me 156 free spins or mystery credits. I took the credits and got $278.00. Then I quit. Watched someone else get the rolling ball, got a whole $10. And it is loud and attention getting.

5. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes that is the one! Will have to venture over to the Venetian and give it a few spins. I was able to get the bonus several times and twice landed in the hole that boosts your winnings up another notch. Won $200 both times that happened. Was only playing min bet though. Was fun ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.