1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tips for level 58 and higher?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mgill1974, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so I've just hit level 58, and have to bet 1000 for optimal play. Any tips on getting enough chips to play? I have over 100 myvegas friends and send gifts daily.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lower your bet amount to the abosolute minimum when building the resorts. It's long been believed that the more spins you do, the more likely the Vs will show up.

3. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the Vs block your other matches so you will likely win less.

4. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    interesting. Betting 60 will take forever to get 10 LP, but i'll see if that helps.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just harvest your strip... I don't seem to have much problem. If you get low, stop playing!

Betting 1000 is the way to go, it's way to slow to earn if you bet under that.

6. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the hotel pieces play Excalibur at 150 or 300. It pays well enough to keep you even and you gain the pieces rather quickly if you leave it on autospin. The rate you get Vs is somewhat dependent on bet and spinning at 60 is an agony I only endure when I am under 1K. (as in never)

For general play after the recommended 1000K bet on a limited selection of games to optimize Loyalty Points. If however you need to gain chips that strategy may not be best. My chips tank quickly with this method.

I try a spin or two on Pirates Cove, Frontier Fortune or Mirage at 600 a spin. Gamblers Fallacy be damned, I stick with whichever is paying out and let it autospin. Loyalty point gain may not be optimal but chips stay steady or gain. Above 200,000 I'll raise per spin bets to 1500.

Monster Maniacs is my guilty pleasure when I am willing to make a larger investment of 6K per spin. If I lose the 6k, I move on. If the 6K investment pays off well, I'll stay till I lose 1/2 my gain.

Again this is not to optimize Loyalty points but to gain or stay even on chips.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.