1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tipping Advice for Day Pool Party

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by mrsneil948, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Hi, we are going to one of the Day Pool parties on May 27th at Rehab. Was thinking about getting one of the chairs. This will be extra on top of my tickets. The going rate for one chair is $200, plus tax, 20% gratuity and some other fee I have never heard of. The total comes to $276, plus the expensive tickets to get in. So it will be an expensive day but fun day I'm sure! :drunk:

With the chair, you are given basically a $200 voucher for drinks and food. So let's say we spend right around 200 bucks (only two of us), what is the general consensus about tipping beyond what is already built into the bill? I believe in tipping but do not usually tip more than 20% but at the same time, I don't want to stiff someone that usually gets more.

Thanks!

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you get outstanding service there is no reason to tip above the 20%.

Return to Sky Suites
  3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little off topic but if you haven't been in town for a few years, I'd recommend skipping Rehab and hitting the Encore Beach Club instead.:wave:

4. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Yea, I got on the message boards after already booking there. Can't change it now. Just hoping that what I've read either is overblown or not true for at least the Memorial Day weekend. Hate to say it, but the only thing I know about it is from the TV show, lol. This will be my first pool party but hopefully not my last! :rolleyes2:

5. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have fun but I am not sure it is $276 worth of fun. My friend went and he said that the eye candy was great but that over all it was way over rated, and he is a club/party guy.

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.