1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tip for you wing lovers

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by gerry53, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi,

for those of you who enjoy good wings try the wings at mickey finnz right by the zipline entrance across from heart attack grill.

we request half Island style and half caribbean jerk and they always accomodate us.

they are some of the tastiest wings I have ever had.

you get a total of a dozen or so wings with dipping sauces for around ten bucks and great cocktail specials to wash them down.

they even have a great patio to eat on and watch the people jumping on the scale outside heart attack grill.

2. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We hit up Mickey Finnz at least once a trip. They have real good food and drinks. They do have good wing, but Their fish and chips are the best I have found in LV. They also have a cover band that kicks butt.

3. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we have had the fish and chips and agree they are really good also but if I just want something lighter the wings win every time.:licklips:

the band playing on our last visit was pretty good also.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll have to give the place another try... I too used to go in there several years ago for the Fish & Chips. I liked the atmosphere and the food was good, but then I had a run of inconsistency with the fish still being cold in the middle, so I made a polite comment about it next time and then it came out so dark brown it had that burnt fried taste, so I had to peel off the battered part (my favorite part) to eat the fish. I just never went back, not really in protest, just found other options. I give 'em a try in a couple weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.