1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Timeshare Presentation ?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jokerswild, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokerswild

jokerswild Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there as many as there was 2 years ago.. We were approached many times.many places.We went to a few and go some so-called free show tickets,but we required to buy drinks.which probably cost more then the show.:eek:

2. Aero

Aero Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't have to look for them to find them... they will be right there in front of you. I don't notice them being as aggressive as they were a few years ago, but they are still everywhere. My advice would be don't waste your time unless you feel you have time to kill. My Vegas time is way to valuable to waste.:nono:

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as many as I always remembered.
    We tried it once and got a free dinner for two and two from show tickets.
    The dinner was great and so was the show, BUT we won't bother doing it again.
    Having to be stuck by the TS people is not worth anything free.
    Not sure if you could offer me enough to sit through one again.

4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got involved in one the second time in Vegas......NEVER again........actually it was for a "Vacation Club" where you give them anywhere from $3000 to $15000.00 so you can get discounts on trips, cruises, plane fare, car rental, etc.......basically what you can do yourself on the internet......LOL...

But this group kidnaps you by taking you off strip in a van and you are there prisoner until the end of a LONG hard sell.......we got cash for our time....I think it was around $70.00 but don't remember if it was each or total.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At least with the ones at Bally's, it appears that they are now on a shorter leash and not allowed to be as aggressive with the passers-by as they once were at other places.

Sahara used to be the worst! They were like pit bulls!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.