1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sweetcanadian, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking of buying tickets to this show. What is the venetian theatre like?? I would get the 2nd cheapest seats, Rear Parterre. Does anyone know how this section is??

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Phantom there.. I mean as in any concert, far is far, if you are 35 rows from the stage, it won't be great... but to see them, in that kinda setting, I think it would be cool, since it's rare to see them in a more intimate environment. But, this show is really pricey, you have to decide if it's worth it.

[​IMG]
    Rear Parterre is gonna be behind the dude in the red jacket, towards the door. It might be more reasonable due to the sound, usually when you are in a seat that is covered by the balcony the sound isn't as good. But reading the reviews, looks like spend some time and enter at row T during the opening, which is right between the Orch and Parterre. (probably where red jacket dude is)

Travelzoo has a bit of a discount going.
    http://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/las-vegas/-89-up-Tim-McGraw-Faith-Hill-in-Vegas-up-to-61-Off-1713499/?ptl=done

Overall I'd LOVE to see them, but spending $175.. not so sure. Knowing I could see Tim do a full concert this summer for half as much, it turns me off a little bit.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks heather. I did use that for a discount. You are probably used to cheaper concerts but i live in Manitoba, concerts are not cheap here. I usually pay at least $100. Tim has been here a time or 2, but never with Faith.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.