1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tighter

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by brucky11, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucky11

brucky11 Tourist

Is it just me or are the games getting tighter? No matter which game I play I just get small payouts.

2. suebee

suebee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it's just you because I have been thinking the same thing. Yesterday I went though 500 spins on Betrock at 12k and didn't hit one bonus (and only 3 moderate payouts). That's gambling though!

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they kind of go in streaks. Before this last challenge I was getting great spins, earning plenty of LP's and even quite while I 'was up'. However, when this last challenge started things went down the tube. Kind of like the 'real' slot machines. Damn things!

Trip # 17 - Always seems so far away............
    Second stop for the trip... Always a good time!!!
  4. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I gotta just stay away from 5 to 10k a hand on blackjack....slow and steady

Vegas Meet and Greet Weekend with BIL tag along
  5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been on fire on both facebook today & mobile last night--if I was losing I changed games until I found one that started paying.
    I don't play slots in Vegas but I do play VP & I do the same--if the machine or game seems cold I change games or machines--I do pretty well. I have hit 5 royals in 3 years (my first 2 were the same night & I hit one a month later!)
    If it is cold, stop playing...

6. lithelady

lithelady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always hesitate to say they change the payouts, but since the changes (Jack/Beanstalk, removing of 300 chip bet on Betrock, having to rebuild Circus Circus), it really DOES feel different and worse, I know ... it's probably just an unlucky streak but I've been in the "out of chips" position more than ever and gotten really low daily spins. I keep thinking, "Hmmm, are they pushing us to BUY additional chips to play?"

7. neminem

neminem Tourist

I don't think they've changed anything. I'm with LV2GAMBLE, it just goes in spurts - when I want to make sure I'm making coins rather than losing them, I play Betrock. Sometimes I go hundreds of spins without a bonus, sometimes I get 2 bonuses practically in a row. Sometimes bonuses give me massive coins, sometimes they give me crap-all. But I've found that Betrock, on average, is still giving me coins more than it eats them, today as much as when I realized that a few weeks ago.

The Circus Circus thing was pretty dumb, but it was also easily fixed, just throwing a couple hundred min-bet spins on auto until it got rebuilt, then going back to what I was doing. Didn't really eat too many coins, since Vs show up just as much betting crap-all as betting normally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.