1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tighter

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by brucky11, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucky11

brucky11 Tourist

Is it just me or are the games getting tighter? No matter which game I play I just get small payouts.

2. suebee

suebee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it's just you because I have been thinking the same thing. Yesterday I went though 500 spins on Betrock at 12k and didn't hit one bonus (and only 3 moderate payouts). That's gambling though!

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they kind of go in streaks. Before this last challenge I was getting great spins, earning plenty of LP's and even quite while I 'was up'. However, when this last challenge started things went down the tube. Kind of like the 'real' slot machines. Damn things!

Always seems so far away............
  4. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I gotta just stay away from 5 to 10k a hand on blackjack....slow and steady

Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been on fire on both facebook today & mobile last night--if I was losing I changed games until I found one that started paying.
    I don't play slots in Vegas but I do play VP & I do the same--if the machine or game seems cold I change games or machines--I do pretty well. I have hit 5 royals in 3 years (my first 2 were the same night & I hit one a month later!)
    If it is cold, stop playing...

6. lithelady

lithelady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always hesitate to say they change the payouts, but since the changes (Jack/Beanstalk, removing of 300 chip bet on Betrock, having to rebuild Circus Circus), it really DOES feel different and worse, I know ... it's probably just an unlucky streak but I've been in the "out of chips" position more than ever and gotten really low daily spins. I keep thinking, "Hmmm, are they pushing us to BUY additional chips to play?"

7. neminem

neminem Tourist

I don't think they've changed anything. I'm with LV2GAMBLE, it just goes in spurts - when I want to make sure I'm making coins rather than losing them, I play Betrock. Sometimes I go hundreds of spins without a bonus, sometimes I get 2 bonuses practically in a row. Sometimes bonuses give me massive coins, sometimes they give me crap-all. But I've found that Betrock, on average, is still giving me coins more than it eats them, today as much as when I realized that a few weeks ago.

The Circus Circus thing was pretty dumb, but it was also easily fixed, just throwing a couple hundred min-bet spins on auto until it got rebuilt, then going back to what I was doing. Didn't really eat too many coins, since Vs show up just as much betting crap-all as betting normally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.