1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tiesto hakkasan last nite pics review & pics of the line tio bet in

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tiesto hakkasan last nite pics review & pics of the line to get in

went to hkkahsan to see tiesto the line was around 1 hour to 2 hour to get in depending which one even the lable resrvation side was a nitemare.it was clusterfuck central.

ill be posting line pics also. it was a sasuage fest inside and packed to the rafters.
    great nite, fun nite, left hakkasan round 4.30 and wound up at drias to finish off the nite.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    more pics from tiesto

next will be pics of the line to get in nitemare

Attached Files:

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as you can see the line goes all around the place a few times.

Attached Files:

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man that is nuts. God bless y'all who love it, but I would rather eat bees than be in that crowd. I do appreciate you sharing the pictures tho, it's interesting to see.

Vegas Just Because...
  5. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you got some whoooo girls in the first pic of the line and the red dress in the second :evillaugh

I would love to see Tiesto, but not there in that venue and not with that line.......amazing after all this time they still can't work something simple like a line to get in the door......if I was the club owner/operator I would just be looking at all those people and thinking "people wasting time not spending money in my club = lost revenue"

I am pretty sure the "capacity" is under 900 people for that club so really get them in and get on with life.....and I realize people come and then leave (especially at this club because of how poorly it is laid out and how unaccommodating it is) before the main act comes on, but really they should have a better grasp of how many they will have leave and how many more they can let in and tell the rest to move on too bad so sad...or really have the main act a few nights in a row.....bands do it all the time even big name ones......but I suppose faux exclusivity "sells"

how was the show overall was he really spinning or pushing buttons and clapping

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

capicity is between 5000-6000 78,000 square feet big the place very big 3 floors , 3 clubs in one in the one space

and yes hes actually spinning live, no flash drive, his lighting director is amazing, if your into edm great stuff

would i personaly wait to get i no, i also wouldnt be caught dead on the dance floor or nowhere near that mess, but thats why i choose what i did for a living so i dont have to deal with people.

but i guess enough molly cures all

at 5am drias was packed

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear ya! You would have to PAY me to stand in that line, give me 2 free bottles of booze and a table to even consider going to that club.

8. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know how many people that place holds? i can just imagine the money flowing on a night like that, wow.

9. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5000-6000

plus when people leave they can put more in so they can sometimes put throught 7500 a nite or more

10. Jameezy

Jameezy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably a fun club and all of that but just not for me. I don't like crowds. Maybe if I had a table I could do it I guess

11. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had skybox 2 right next to Tiestos box upstairs and have to sat one of the best Thursday night's in Vegas.

12. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun times

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  13. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holly crap, I had no idea that is what people have to do, to get into a top rated club on a Hot Draw Night.

More power to the people that can do that! 15 minutes in a any kind of line, and we're done. Explains why we don't do Clubs and Buffets.

As mentioned, appreciate the pics, and yes, interesting to see what Young Vegas is willing to do.

Those club pics, that place is HUGE. Yea, I can see 5000 People in it. How in the hell do the bartenders get drinks to so many people? :eek: They must have an army of them, and it still must take forever to get a drink. I guess when you go to places like that, your plan must be to dance all night, over drinking, unless you have bottle service. :peace:

14. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sure is and I just LOVE it... I love the energy they provide the town, all dressed-up, cameras out, drinks flowin' and yeah many of the molly raging.

15. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tiesto is in the box behind the lighting board in the back , near the private bathroom in the back that where we hung then moved when he went on to a table out front

here are pics fron tiestos box

where is sky box 2 then ,is it on the dance floor next to dj booth

Attached Files:

16. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice thanks for sharin

17. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted that vid and y'all didn't even look at it lol

18. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    funny story from that nite im in the bar next to the ling ling rooom chilling having a beer , a youg guy comes up an oders 4 mixed drinks the bartenders says that will be 92$ and his face drops. i say you not i kansas any more.

he says to the bartenders look at my face i guess where not going to friends tonight and he said i dont set the prices.

they guys says at those price can i get a free bottle of water atleast.

he gives the bartender a 100$ and the bartender gives him the bottle of water and said i took it out of the rest of the 100$ , i said enjoy your 8$ bottle of water.

he left and we all had a good laugh as he trying to carry 4 drinks without spilling them as he had no money left to buy another one.:cry:

19. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i looked at and ...........

20. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i was gonna look once i got home but ya deleted it by time i got home WTF? pm me if ya want, that in the vegas trip pics i missed out on :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.