1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier at CET

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Crap11any7, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crap11any7

Crap11any7 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so I was playing at the flamingo last month I had lost about $300 at the craps table with my last $40 I placed a $8 fire bet and 2 for the dealers placed the pass line for $10 with $10 odds and I also placed a number not sure what anyways I went on the roll of my life I hit all six points had my
    Six and 8 pressed all the way to $2100 each and the other numbers all over $500 I won just over $15,000 after being taxed about $2,200 for the fire bet tell me how I went on to lose $5,000 that night and i was only rated about 1,800 tier for that whole entire night does anyone have any suggestions on how to see about getting rerated or something I feel like I got hosed

2. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unlike a slot machine table play is rated by a hunch at what your bet level is when a pit boss looks over or asks a dealer. Maybe they only saw you playing light at 1st? Or it was in the middle of a shift change? Good luck getting rerated. I know other have asked the next morning when they felt they were rated low. If you are no longer in Vegas, or a few days removed from your play I doubt they would do much now.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it very hard but you have to do it quickly,.
    i was able to have my rating at ballys changed the next day i went to see what the rated me and they had me at 25 wich was table minium which i never play ,they said i had to go to paris high limit room and they can review my play.
    becuase my other play all the time was way over the 25 they rated me and the fact that i knew some of the people in the high limit room they raised my avarage but its not easy.
    ps in the computer it still has my original minuim with a notation that it was ujusted up.
    best way is always ask when your playing

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    belive it or not 1800 tier pionts is alot for cet to give out,how long where you playing and your average bet means alot to them

what about your bonus ,if you did 1800 you should get atleast 1000 bonus if all done in one day

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Holy crap dude that's an epic run! Congrats! Turning $40 into 15k sounds like some Archie Karas type shit. When you say you lost 5k do you mean you gave back the entire 15k win and then another 5k of your own?

Edited to add: I thought max bet on fire was only $5...is that not so?

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im a bit confused.

Are you saying that you were up 15000 but then lost it all, and another 5000 on top of it? Or are you saying you won 15000 but the w/l statement shows you as losing 5000.

7. Crap11any7

Crap11any7 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the bonus and I only got 900 tier or my play at flamingo and te rest was from Caesars I went home with 10 grand so that was cool on average per roll after I won all the money I was better from 180 to 320 a roll played for about four hours i think btw the roll I had was about a hour long with 8 points amazing haha

8. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ALWAYS ask for my average bet before leaving the table - that is your best chance to get errors corrected before them make it into the system.

I also try to check how they are tracking me mid play if there is a change in pit crew - I like to make sure the outgoing pit boss properly briefs the incoming one before the old one leaves the pit.

9. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    belive it or not that sounds about right for cet.

i ve done your play at bj and got around the same

you would have done better at mgms properties in food and teir points but not free rooms,so its as give and take .whats worth more free rooms and little food or more food and paying for your rooms .

at 2 to 400 a hand in bj im a low roller at mgm but a cet they take care of me.

so i rotate .

10. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You loss or win has ZERO to do with tier credits.

Tier credits are all about how much money you BET, or put at risk. Nothing else. Okay, there are variables based on what game you are playing. Games with a lower house edge get less per dollar bet than those with a higher edge.

And, as said, the amount keyed into the computer varies widely with what the pit boss keys in.

Side note - when you won the BIG ONE - did you tip the staff?

11. Crap11any7

Crap11any7 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They got 2,000 for the side fire bet and I also threw a extra 600 not sure if that was right but that's what I tipped lol

12. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

That was an awesome tip. Common thinking is that good tips generate good ratings. Hmmmm....

13. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At BJ, if you play 4 hours at $300/hand you will earn 1800 tier credits. Most believe craps is similar to BJin terms of TCs earned--craps has a slightly higher house edge but is a slower game. So, if the OP was rated at 300 a hand, it sounds like his rating was correct.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.