1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tickets to Ka

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Chrisnewton, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

I am going Vegas in august for the 3rd time but this is the first time I have gone after playing myvegas.

I have over 115,000 loyalty points and was interested in buying 2 tickets for Ka they are 40,000 each so I have enough points.

My question is if I buy 2 will they be seated together? I don't want to get 2 and me and my wife be in different parts of the theatre.

Also we don't go for another 80 odd days and reading the faq it mentions something about having to book your seats before this.?

How exactly does it work?

Thanks for any help

Chris

2. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ka Tickets

You can only get one of each reward, so you can't buy two single ticket rewards. That's why the two ticket offer is much more than twice the single ticket offer.

3. guggir

guggir Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What if 2 individual players redeem 1 ticket each. Would we be able to book the tickets next to each other?

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Just call with both reward codes (one from each player) with each of your Mlife numbers. Have everything ready and do it all in the same phone call. The rep will seat you together. It's painless and is just like buying tickets with cash.

5. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who do I call? I am in the UK. Is it to early to book it as I am still about 80 odd days away from going?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.