1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tickets for Zarkana

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike28j, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike28j

mike28j Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found some very good information on this board, and am a first time poster.

I'm planning on using my myVegas rewards to purchase a free ticket to Zarkana, and was wondering how the ticketing process works?

The website states they'll need my mlife id, but is that only when I redeem the voucher/pick it up at the box office? Will they allow me to pick up my ticket in advance of the show, and then ask me for my id again before allowing me to enter?

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

2. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After you purchase the reward you call to book the tickets. You will need your mlife number for that call. Then you will need your mlife card and a photo ID to pick up the tickets at the box office. After you have the tickets you should not be required to show any ID just to get into the show.

3. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definitely do need your mlife # when you call to book your show. But when you actually pick the tix up from the box office, your ID is all you need. Having your mlife card doesn't hurt, but they can look you up by name.

I redeemed two free zarkana tix last month. They asked for my mlife card at the box office, I told them I didn't have it and asked if I needed to go down to the mlife desk. She said no, hold on, and found my info on the computer.

You need nothing but the tix to enter the theater at show time. A large adult beverage is strongly recommended, but not mandatory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.