1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tick tock, tick tock...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dougie, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Here I am working the weekend to lessen the payroll loss for this trip. I keep finding myself clicking over here to see if anybody has posted anything new in the last few minutes. To speed the earths rotation till we depart on Tuesday, I have booked a mini vacation for my family. We are staying at the resort hotel I work at in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The boys should be here in about 4 hours ready to beat some life into the pool area. Click here if you want to see what its like. I know Hoya is a huge spa fan. I find myself in that area often to just people watch. I am never disappointed! Here is a better overall view.

Bazootch
    T-3 till the roadtrip brgins

[ July 19, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: bazootch ]

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gorgeous!!!

But being a "prefectionist" my eye went to a typo. What's wrong with me??!! OK, back to look at more spa treatments :D

Anyway, hope you're having a fun weekend with the family!!! Are you taking the rugrats to Vegas too or leaving them to forage for themselves next weekend?

3. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The chillins' are staying home. My wife needs a vacation too. The kids got pretty good at catching their own food while I was between jobs for 3 weeks...

We were at the pool for about the whole time we were there yesterday and this morning. The kids are wiped out, and so are we. Just one more day of work!!

Bazootch

4. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wish I could get the litle lady (hehe) on a plane and away from the kids for a long weekend! She loves people watching and would love LV but won't fly! NH is a long walk! Maybe some day!!!!
    Have a great trip!

Jimbo

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Jimbo, I've heard there are things you could slip in her coffee.....I mean, that's terrible she won't fly with you. Maybe a nice long road trip some day??

6. Heathcat

Heathcat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Jimbo, I don't like flying either- that's why I slip something into my drink myself!! :cool: We're flying out of MHT Wednesday morning. 45 minute layover in Clevland and in Sin City by 11:30 am PST. It's not TOO long of a trip!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.