1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TI (Treasure Island) Tiers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ocpzoink, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocpzoink

ocpzoink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know their cards don't have tiers, but their comps do if you log in. Mine say Tier 3 or T3 depending on the offer. Anyone have info on tiers or if T1 is best or higher numbers like T6. Don't see this discussed anywhere is.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the Board!!! I can't help you with your question, but I'm sure someone here can... it's really nice to see some questions and discussion of different properties of late. We've pretty much worn-out, "who has the best buffet food MSS or Fremont!"

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I currently have 3 nights 30 FB and 50 FP, well actually I have 3 of these comps. I do not have any sort of a T number associated with them.

Where are you seeing these comps? I just took a look and still no T number but I do see it as a " Stay Awhile slot 3" under the promotions area.

5. ocpzoink

ocpzoink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seeing these under promotions when I log in on the list under the promotions page, such as:
    Super Party '14 - Tier 3
    $80k BriTIsh Invasion- Tier 3
    NASCAR 2014 - T3
    Golden Ticket Tournament - T3

6. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just logged on and looked at my offers. I don't think I'm going to be of any help - one offer says "Tier 2", one says "T3" and one says "Tables 6". Lol.

I've only played there a few times in the past several years - usually $100-200/hand BJ for an hour or so per day.

7. lnz

lnz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the tiers mean anything, Tier 1 must be the entry level. I'm a low-roller and have just got my first comps from TI. The British Invasion says Tier 1 and has one comped night with a 2 night minimum stay required. Is your Tier 3 offer better?
    [I assume it's OK to discuss offers in a public forum - I'm stoked to have received any comp and I wouldn't want to upset the comp genies].

8. ocpzoink

ocpzoink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lnz, yeah, the T3 I have for that is free entry and 3 comped nights. So Higher Tier at TI is better offers. Good to know.

9. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know what it takes to get some offers from TI?

I did $20K in coin in last year. No offers. Maybe its because I am +$1500 for the year...

10. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looked at my statement earlier tonight, I was -350 for the year and my GF won't tell me what hers was LOL. My coin in was 5K and hers was closer to 10K I don't know her loss though. I have the offer above and she has buffet X3 nights with she pays stay.

I have a big WTF going on and now even moreso hearing you have 20K coin in and nothing. I don't know if it's the +1500 because on my last trip I was at Rio and stopped in and hit a 4OAK and walked out. I did it on the first hand too:thumbsup: That win probably is what got me back to -300.

Did you stay there?

I just wonder if it's a random draw at this point. If my GF would get at least what I have it might just draw us back, barely if it doesn't no harm no fowl but we probably won't be back.

11. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I've stayed there a couple of times.

For some reason, they are afraid of my savvy action.

12. lnz

lnz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It must be the winning that puts them off!

In 2012, I signed up for the players club and ran a few hundred through VP. I came home with about $40 of their money and received a discounted room offer ($40 ish with resort fee optional).

In 2013, I ran 4k through VP. My play obviously needs work as they kept about $400 of this. Now I've received two separate offers for 2 comp nights with some free play.

+$1500 profit seems a better deal than comp nights :nworthy:

13. meyers67

meyers67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where on the website are the TI offers? Is it the "my account" message center or somewhere else?

14. ocpzoink

ocpzoink Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Click on the promotions tab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.