1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TI Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by frankiii, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankiii

frankiii Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody here gotten any free play offers with there comps from TI lately I leave in 3 weeks I have 7 day room comp but nothing else.Coach are you still here? I know your comps were close to mine.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a marketing offer in the mail today for 2 free nights with $50 freeplay + anywhere from $25-??? more on some sort of spin promotion (I assume at one of those kiosks?)

3. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 2 nights with 65$ in free play a few days ago. Just booked it today for my cousin.

4. blizzard96

blizzard96 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been getting room and FP comps from TI for years now. Mine are always 3 nights plus the FP and more FP spin and win once you get there...I have never seen an offer for more then 3 nights so perhaps by getting 7 nights they take your FP away and give you the extra room nights instead...Just a thought.

5. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn I would love to get this promotion. I booked a room at TI for a members rate for October, my buddies are using the room (I booked the Mirage). I'd love to be able to get freeplay out of the deal :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.