1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thunder From Down Under review

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by pywakit, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pywakit

pywakit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Must admit I had absolutely no interest in seeing this. Went because the friend I met out there has wanted to see them for years...well ok, we will go see half naked "boys" with an accent. So this old lady went with her and my niece.

It has been many moons since I was married and I had no idea that "brides to be" go to this show with veils on there heads, but I figured this was probably a good venue for bridal parties...and yes it is!!!

We sat in the very back which was actually a great spot I thought as I could watch the audience swooning and screaming...It was loud..very loud with all the girls screaming and yelling...before and during the show.

But the "boys" put on a really well choreographed act...very well done..several "themed" skits they dance to..quite well!!

Then they "have their way" with the audience members and chose some to "perform" with.

I have to tell you, I laughed so hard I was crying. So yes, go see it..really a fun show!!!

2. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the review! this is one of my possible entertainment options for my bachelorette party. so excited!

3. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw it 2 years ago. Was it the best show I have seen, no but was it the most fun show I have seen, yes. I had a great time laughing and screaming my head off for a few hours. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.