1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thu. nite at Golden Nuggett AC

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by jerseyguy, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Sep 6, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I dont how people can remember each detail of everything they do all day,I cant even when I'm sober. Anyway we played VP from about 3pm off and on (mostly on) till about 11pm. Consumed scotch and beer,Mrs. beer and red wine so the next morning when the question was asked "what do you wanna do today?" answer was "lets just check out and go home"
    GN has been remodeled and the standard rooms are still in pretty nice condition.
    Tuesday thru Thursday are senior promo days ,they have some food specials,a drawing for free play every 15 minutes and 4 horse races on the little screens on the machines where you pick a horse and if you finish 1-3 you get $40-$10.
    You have to play so much for so long to qualify for this,a line goes across on the screen showing your progress. Mrs. hit it at 8 and 11pm for $60 TOTAL.
    At night they had 2 really good bands playing in lounges,just walk in ,no cover or drink mins.Did some dancing.
    Food,no big deal grabbed a wrap and burger in restaurant BOGO free coupon,free breakfast buffet the next morning.Pretty much broke even on VP
    Thats what I remember anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.