1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

thread for taxi directions to various properties

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by buckeyetodd, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an idea for a thread. how about those of you who know the best routes from airport to different properties post them here. the reason I mention this is some people feel like they get long hauled through the tunnel but who says we aren't getting a bit of a long haul by the taxi not taking the best route.

I would like to get in a cab and tell them take street x to street y to street z.

I'm staying at paris starting January 10th and would love to be able to do that.

thanks in advance for your help

todd

gonna be a two royal trip!!
  2. fudd

fudd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could use this information: word for word what do I tell the cab driver how to get from LAS to The D (downtown)? what about going back to the airport? Same route? What should I expect the cost to be around for a trip at 11:30am on a Monday and about how much tip? Thanks in advance.

3. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A simple way to do it is to use mapquest and use the settings for shortest distance route print it out and you have it. As far as going to downtown people disagree on the best route taking surface streets will be cheaper than the freeway but also take a bit more time it comes down to how important $5-10 is compared to 5-10 minutes of your time.

4. bluesdude

bluesdude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we stayed downtown in November and took one of the shuttles, bell or showtime, one of those. They took Paradise to Main St., I think. We stayed at MSS but there were others on the shuttle that were staying downtown also. I am not saying to take the shuttle, but maybe use that route for the cab ride. The time of day and the day of the week may make a difference in the route also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.