1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Those sneaky slot machines.

Discussion in 'Slots' started by LV_Bound, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forget the name of the slot machine but recall it was one of those LOUD machines that goes "ding ding ding" very loudly for ever single credit won.

Just about each and every pull results in just a few very loud "dings".

Shortly after playing I notice a person standing behind me watching for a few minutes. Not sure what he wanted I turned to glance and let the person know I was aware he was there. At that time he inquired as to the machine I was playing as I won every single time I pressed the button.

He was very impressed that I was able to win so frequently. Then I explained that although I am winning every single time, the wins are between 1 and 100 credits. Since the machine takes 125 credits per spin, I am actually losing every spin but the machine gives the illusion that you are winning.

He seemed very disappointed yet more aware of what to look out for when playing the machines and just how sneaky they can be. Stay educated, these machines are becoming smarter each day. :thumbsup:

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a ton of these type machines these days. You can easily win something on every pull, but watch your money go bye-bye in short order. There are some 50 line machines that I play $5.00 a pull. Lots of little wins, but you need to hit the bonus to get anything significant.

I watch somebody on the machine next to me the other day playing exactly $.01 - one little penny a pull. Lots of winning lines, but they did not get diddly.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.