1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

thnking of renting from "Las Vegas Limousine" save your money

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by tamlamb, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamlamb

tamlamb Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is copied right from my review on facebook... PLease read it.. Its been 12 days and Im no further resolving this issue than I was on AUgust 1.

Tammy - Ordered a limo for our wedding on Aug 1 2014 for 530 pick up. Limo arrived on time however the air conditioning was blowing hot air.. complained to the driver 2 or three times. Each time he said in 10 mins it'll be cold.. drove from fremont st to Ceasars .. it never got cold. Called the company for a replacement and to complain they sent a replacement and offer 1 hour free and 10% off our bill (ok I'll be happy with that) well 2nd limo arrives only to find that the ac only works on the passenger side of the car.. with 7 people In the car it wasn't very helpful. . My bill was over 400.00 and I couldn't even get a car where the ac. Worked. .. my 200.00 makeup and hair was ruined and they wouldnt offer a refund on that either ..i tossed and turned between 2 companies when deciding on a rental.. apparently I chose the wrong company. . Renters be ware ..

Las Vegas Limousines - I'm so sorry to hear about this Tammy! I will pass along your information to our management team to get this resolved. Do you have a reservation number or any details that I can send them?

Tammy - I do ... as soon as I get back to the hotel I will send them.to you

Tina - Oh boy....I will remember this for vaca....n pass this info alng to my friends as well

Tina - Terrible management. always MAKE the customer happy...especially on an important day to remember

Tammy - Stacey here is the info. Reservation # XXXXXX Customer ID # XXXXXXX

Tina - Tammy let me know if they rectify this situation. I should hope they do as customer service is what they sell

Evelyn - Yes they should refund you full amount.

Bob - If no refund just contact the better business I'm sure that they would be interested

Las Vegas Limousines - Thanks Tammy, I am sending in your information.

Tammy - Well its been 5 days and we haven't heard a thing from the company. . I'm guessing they'll just sweep this under the rug. I just hope others aren't taken like we were

Bob - Call BETTER business

Las Vegas Limousines - Hi Tammy, can you direct message me your contact info so that our manager to help with the partial refund? Again I do sincerely apologize, our larger vehicles have problems with the AC in the extreme heat. We are working to keep them running.

Bob - Sad that they didn't inform you the customer of the faulty air conditioning units in there vehicle. If they would have you could have found another provider Tammy I'm sorry they mislead you so. Well in the future this post can help others to know and beware of using the services of the larger limousines. Also sad they are only offering a partial refund for making your special day so difficult.

Tammy - bob is correct that they should have made us aware of the issues with their larger limousines and the ac.. We spoke to customer service numerous times the week of the wedding, including 2 days prior to add additional drinks and change drinks and they never once mentioned there may be an ac problem. Again if I had known there was a issue I would have booked with the other company.. Your company ruined my 200.00 makeup & hair style with the ac not working correctly and your offering me a partial refund? I am looking for 75-100% refund. We are willing to cover the amenties we added but feel the service was not what was ordered and should be offered a full refund. This was my wedding day, we flew to vegas & got married there because it is a special place for us and your company ruined a big part of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tammy, sorry about your bad experience. Try Presidential Limousine next time in Vegas. Awesome awesome company.

3. tamlamb

tamlamb Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you gino I will definitely try Presidental next time.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry the limo sucked, but Congrats on getting married!

How was the rest of the trip?
    (And when do we get a Trip Report?)

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.