1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

THIS WEEKS IDIOT AWARD

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jerseyguy, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has to go to a '
    white supremasist" so called who was bagged up by cops in the next town in a wildlfe management area ,
    He's running around the woods with an ak47 ,a nine millimeter tons of ammo and illegal magazines(in nj).
    AS a convicted felon he's not allowed by law tp posess any of this stuff.
    They showed a picture of the dumb shit,he had a small Hitler mustache.
    Please dont turn this into a gun control debate ,not my intent ,to me the guys a dangerous asshole whether he's here or in Utah or wherever.

2. deansrobinson

deansrobinson Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awrite...stoopid is not illegal.
    There's something, alarmingly, wrong with this guy. Humans, not unlike animals, can identify the member of their pack who no longer belongs.
    I've got my collection of weaponry, and I do enjoy spending time at the range, however the law is the law. I"d be curious as to how he came to
    own the AK (meaning names and addresses, etc.), as that needs to be stemmed.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a similar conversation at work. If we good to a store they have a 3 day wait and a background check. If I go to a yard sale on Saturday its cash and carry.

edit to add: At least the crazy guy was in the woods and not the mall parking lot.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even though the Pinelands Region in southern NJ is a huge area of unspoiled woods and wetlands, this is still the most densely populated state in the US. People do go out and enjoy this region in a number of legal ways The reason the cops got him was that they were out there looking for quad riders that were destroying and littering up the area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.