1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

This Spring sucks so far!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It just sucks!:nono: 5 inches of rain so far this week with highs in 40s, lows overnight in the low 30s. Winds blowing 20mph with gusts in the 30s all week so far. My US Flag got ripped off the flagpole last night.

1-2 inches of snow predicted for tonight.:cry:

It's April 11th!:poke:

My only comfort is knowing that there will be a 40+ degree temperature change come Sat, 4/20:wink2:

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4th day in a row of sun, mid-80s, no humidity yet. And the hummingbirds are back:thumbsup:

Aside from my terrible allergies, this is my favorite time of year to be in NC!

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ours has been crazy. Last Thursday we had a freak snow storm – put down about 8-9 inches of snow. Of course, it all melted within 24 hours as it was in the high 50’s the next day and in the 60’s all weekend. Then this week, we evidently passed right from winter into summer. 70’s and 80’s all week – yesterday we touched 90!

We're supposed to get the rain and storms late tonight.

I’m wondering if those Mayans weren’t just a few months off with their apocalypse deal.

Number 50!
  4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sucks because of where you live,

Its been great for me. i ride my motorcycle everywhere and wear shorts all day.

Going to the san diego zoo today, should be lovely out. Might take a picnic lunch.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's just mean, rubbing it in :).

I am going to Vegas in 30 days and I have to "break in" my new Teva sandals indoors as walking through the snow in them just isn't all that fun.

6. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    snowing all day in minneapolis today... a week ago i was leaving sunny las vegas with a mild sunburn.

every other person in this town seems to be bitter about the april snowfall. i have no use for winter, but i'm not too upset about it. in a week it will be sunny and mild. when it snows like this in january, you typically have no prayer of sunny, mild weather a week later.

i guess living in canada for three winters made me tougher than many of the candy asses here in minnesota.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.