1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

this is why buying presale is a good idea if you know are absultly going

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is for hakkasan thru hakkasan, they sold out men at 50$ , women at 30 raised the price to 100$ men 40 ladies. god know what they will ask the actualy nite.this is for a saturday nite

iif you realy know you are going and dont mind being locked in, presale is the way to go especialy for guys for big nights for headlining djs.

Ticket TypePriceQty
    MALE Pre-Sale Gen Adm sold out
    50.00 USD
    Details +

FEMALE Pre-Sale Gen Adm sold out
    30.00 USD
    Details +

FEMALE Pre-Sale Gen Adm
    40.00 USD
    Details +

MALE Pre-Sale Gen Adm
    100.00 USD
    Details +

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs are never sold out, if you know the right people.

3. vgslvr

vgslvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally agree..Peace of mind..And u can plan around it

Free is never free when u use brokers..u end up paying way more..and they are Missing In Action when its actually sold out..Major PIA

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not my point about being sold out my pioint is if they bought early they saved 50% and they got it directlty from hakkasan so they have no problems.

i rember when rehab was hot men would be 50$ by the time the day went on they would up the door charge to 150$

and they know the right people they got it from the club didnt have to buy a table for 3500-5000$ or more so winning.

nothing wrong with presale if you know ur definayly going to go.

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys may need to agree to disagree on this issue. It's different strokes, for different folks, ya know?

I typically ask people if something is a deal-breaker for them. For instance, if their vacation won't be complete without a night at a specific club, restaurant or show, I absolutely suggest pre-purchasing/having a reservation just to be sure. For other people, it's not that big a deal for them and they'd rather save some $$, so they can explore other options.

Also, some people like to do all the legwork themselves. Others would rather pay someone and have them deal with the headaches for them.

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my point wasnt about having a host book something as ive told people to contact mr limo when theve asked, my point was that if all u want to do is get in and know your going presale is the way to go as clubs can raise the price at whime especialy for men.

when i saw what hakkasan just did, i posted it to explain and inform some people who dont relize that club qouting 30$ one day can charge 75$ the nite off. that was all.

the reason i say as long as u absulutly know your going do it otherwise dont so ur not locked in

7. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely agree. You see the price changes quite often at Hak with Tiesto, Calvin Harris, the big names. Now add this weekend especially with EDC arriving, it's going to happen.

I'll always do pre sale if there is a dj I want to see if the group isn't doing a table. I'm about the music more than the location so the pre sale is not an issue for me.

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i tell people this all the time. If you want to contact the club directly you can save some money, but not time. Presale is good for the clubs because they know how many they can let in the door, plus its mainly a way for a third party to charge people $5 or more and make a buck. Most people that come to Vegas and want to hit 3 clubs or so it is always easier to have a host book, just for the time. People will do what they want and they want a bit of security knowing tickets are bought, but if you look some put that entry is not promised after 12 or 1. A few years ago everything was done with hosts and nothing was done prebought online, and some people think its worth while to have a host take care of plans.i call it this, to each their own.

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thursday July 24 we plan to go to Drais Nightclub at the pool (after using the MyVegas Reward for Gold Bottle Service).

Should we pre-buy our general admission?

Right now the cost for 2 guys would be $70.

DJ Shift will be playing - never heard of him...but I would say the same thing for almost every DJ as I don't follow who's who.

What are the chances that the event would 'sell out' or that if I wait until the day of that the price would increase?

Thanks.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.