1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

This is an odd question but hey it's Vegas! Topless shows?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Leca, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Leca

Leca Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am taking my 21 year old so to Vegas for his 21st birthday. Here is the catch. He is autistic so he's like a 21 year old and a 10 year old in one. The 10 year old wants to go to M&M world, the 21 year old wants to go to a topless show. I was going to take him to Jubilee because it only partial topless and I wouldn't be embarassed to sit through it with him. As you know, it closed. Any other suggestions>

2. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There should still be topless women with pasties on their boobs that stand around on Fremont St. Downtown. Not really a show but you can pose for pictures with them for a tip. He might like that.

I guess the other alternative is to take him to a strip club. I know he will like that but you might definitely not. :wink2:

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  3. xraykimber

xraykimber Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and 18 year old son went to Fantasy at Luxor. We got free tickets through MYVegas. My husband said it was a good mix of comedy and topless. The girls posed for pictures after (with tops on) with my son and they were nice to him.

4. Fligster

Fligster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I saw fantasy at Luxor, agree this might be a good choice

15th Anniversary Trip
    Pink17 ITSM Conference
  5. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Put me down for Fantasy as a choice also. It doesn't have the grandeur of Jubilee, but it is a decent show in a smaller showroom, so there really isn't a bad seat unless you are sitting way off to the side.

Winter break
  6. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What type of Music does he and or you like. X Country and X Rocks are good shows set to music. They keep the songs short to like 3-4 min each and it's a fast paced show.