1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

This could be very stupid and expensive!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bo333, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was watching the Red Wings vs Flyers game the other night when I realized I might have tossed my bets.
    I make a bunch of football bets and a few hockey bets before the seasons start.
    In December when none of my football bets were good I through away ALL my tickets forgetting all about the hockey bets.

I had two $500 tickets for the Red Wings & Flyers. Luckily? both teams aren't that good this year and are fighting for the last remaining playoff spots.
    But if one of them happens to go all the way I'm going to be hurting.

So now I'm left in an odd position rooting and not rooting for my teams!

Why the Red Wings and Flyers? I grew up in Philly and spent a long time in the Detroit burbs (although I live in Texas now).

So boys and girls and others, check your tickets before you toss them!

2. FABismonte

FABismonte Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been told by a sports book guy that if I handed over my players card when I made the bet, I could get the ticket reissued if I misplaced it. You might try that and see what happens.

3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you bought them online, the ticket office will have a record of transaction on the computer and issue. If you bought them under the table, you're effed.

Yes, I was cheering like crazy Tuesday and Wednesday! Cool thing, that DVR!

4. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good idea. I have no recollection of handing over my card, but worth a shot if they happen to win!

I bought them at the MGM sports book.

5. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still might be able to help you. I am sure they log all the bets taken, so if you knew the day (maybe rough time of day too) and details about the bet (i.e amount and what bet was made) they can probably print you a new ticket.

I would call your host and see if they can do anything, or call the book directly.

If a guy answers at the book, say your wife washed your pants with the tickets in it. If a female answers at the book, say you were trying to help your wife with chores and you accidently washed your pants with the tickets in them. Get them on your side and they might be willing to help you more...if they think you were just throwing a tantrum about football and accidently threw them away, they will laugh and say sorry bud

6. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good idea. I'll wait an see if they get closer to the finals. I'd be more worried if the teams were good this year :) I don't do tantrums, was just cleaning up one of my desks. Saw they were football bets and it never crossed my mind about the hockey ones in the stack.

7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I'm an asshole!!!:thumbsdown: I didn't know you were talking about betting tickets! Senior fucking moment!!!:headbang:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.