1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Third Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigGTMike, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What should I use as my third award for my upcoming May trip? I have 60k LP today, probably could get to 70k if I pushed it some by May. It's a Thursday-Tuesday trip so anything really is in play. First two rewards used on Mirage nights, with all five nights being at Mirage. Been leaning towards $25 free play, but wanting to make sure I'm not overlooking something.

2. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, since you're asking for suggestions...I'd think about using that many points on something worth more than $25. The $50 steakhouse credit at Excalibur, maybe? The $50 dining credit at Monte Carlo? Depends if you're planning on going back in the future and want to bank some LPs or not. You could load up on monorail passes with the remaining points if you don't want to carry a balance forward. Those do not count against the 3 reward limit.

3. Jwingle

Jwingle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would personally use it towards a show ticket, and if you're going with someone (spouse, friend), purchase the other ticket.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.