1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Think this was already adressed, but couldn't find it...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bwatson23, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife has redeemed a bonus night at MGM and wants to also do one of the buffet rewards that "requires a one-night stay."

If I remember right, most of the rewards "can't be combined" but I didn't see that specific wording in the reward for the MGM buffet. Maybe I missed it?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen that legalese for any of the rewards, but you all will be fine to use the buffet rewards on the same day as the room reward.

3. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man I must have thought of something else, thanks Shock. I'll tell her if she used the comp room she can also get the comp buffets for her and her sister. Thanks so much!

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shock — if she is on a myVegas comp room at MGM can she snag one of the Bellagio buffets and it'll all be ok?

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. As long as her name is on a room within MGM Resort properties, she can use any of the room required rewards the day she is checked in.

I would actually suggest using the 2-for-1 buffet rewards if there are 2 people dining for a few reasons though.
    1. You can use them without a having to stay at a MGM property.
    2. Less loyalty points to save for something else down the road.
    3. Same as the other buffet rewards... Line Pass :)

The only drawback is having to pay for one of the buffets, but split the dinner buffet two ways is a great deal at $20 per person.

6. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GREAT info, thanks. I'll make sure to tell her and pretend like it was my idea.

:evillaugh :evillaugh

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest drawback is trying to spend LPs for a lot of players though. We bought the 2 buffet reward at Aria at a higher LP rate to help churn more.

The 2 for 1 buffet is really worth it at Gold Strike Tunica though. They don't differentiate between meals or days for the moment, they just give you a $27 flat credit to guarantee at least one buffet free. The award only lasts thru June 30th though.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.