1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Things Charged To The Room Comped ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by chuckd518, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My next trip I will be going with 2 friends. This is the first time I have ever went without just my wife. Typically we play on one mlife card and at the end of the trip all of our meals and resort fees are comped. Does anyone know how it works if Im sharing a room with 2 friends. Can they use their mlife card and get things comped off the room even if the room is in my name? The 2 guys Im going with will be gambling quite a bit and we plan on charging all of our food to the room so Im hoping that their play along with mine will help offset these charges.

Thanks
    Chuck

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Add their names to the room.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't know it was as simple as that. Thanks!!

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, you just add their names to the room. you might get charged an extra fee per night for that "extra person" but that should be offset if they gamble like you say.

5. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If he wants their gambling to help cover some of those meals, won't they need to link their Mlife accounts too? Otherwise it's just his gambling on one card, which may not cover those costs.

Only 2nd trip for year :(
  6. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I go to Vegas with my sister, we usually share a 2 queen room to maximize our comps. We don't have linked cards. I could be wrong but I don't think you can link cards with Mlife if you don't share the same address. Both our names are on the room and we each get our play reviewed before check out to see if we qualify for any additional comps. We've done this for stays at the Mirage and Mandalay Bay. At MB, I used a marketing person to book our stays and they are able to give us way better offers by using both of our MLife numbers and by staying in one room than we could get separately. ie: extra nights, upgrade to Delano, more resort credit, show tix.

7. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not true. They just need their name (aka their mlife number) attached to the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.