1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

They need Maury downtown

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by C0usineddie, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This show is my guilty pleasure.

A daytime version of the Maury show would be perfect for downtown.

They could do it at the showroom on the second floor of the D or plaza.

Just seems like a perfect fit for downtown.

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I shudder at that idea. Can't even bear to look up at the gym tv screens when it's airing. Would rather not have such behavior at my favorite destination when I won't allow it on my television.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Maury I am thinking of has "whos your baby daddy" shows on all the time, complete with DNA tests and the enevitable "You ARE/ARE NOT the father". Was fun the first million times, the last 5 million times I realize this country's in trouble if that is the future

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  4. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me I don't know what's worse: Maury putting out shows like those above, or the people who participate in those shows just to get paid, gain attention, or what-ever on a subject that to me is sacred, and that's having a child and being responsible for his/her care.

Not to mention those who tune in to those shows...

Very irresponsible and disturbing.

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  5. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZ4fjZq-H4

the second and third ones are out of control.....I can't even imagine there are women out there that would bed down with some of these animals

the worst shows are the ones where the whore has already tested about a dozen guys that she was sure were the baby daddy and sure enough the sure fire positive you are the baby daddy is not the baby daddy......then she has to go through the list of all the guys she had sex with without even knowing their name :rolleyes2:

Vegas should have a "maury book" right next to the sports book where you could lay odds on "baby daddy" or "not baby daddy".....next door would be the "springer book" where you could lay odds on weaves being torn out, cloths being torn off, or blatant whore like activities like flashing for no reason

6. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spot-on. I can't imagine anyone considering this entertainment, "guilty-pleasure" or not. It brings out the absolute worst in society and shoves it at our faces. This isn't that far removed from the HUNGER GAMES scenario, with kids killing kids as entertainment. Pretty soon there will be "reality show" competitions where death-row inmates will be allowed to compete in a fight to the death for their freedom. My television is on for 10 minutes a day for weather, sports, and local headlines. I don't need that crap while I'm trying to enjoy myself. :nono:

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seriously Eddie?:nono:

Christmas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.