1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thenuke's Live Trip Report 9/4 - 9/6

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by thenuke1, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Heres my twitter link http://twitter.com/thenuke1

ill be doing picture and short updates from there

ill be doing longer updates on this thread via blackberry !

first tweet post is already up !

2. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made the 4 hour drive in the dark. Nervous as hell the whole way lol.

Got to vegas at the royal resort around 3 30am went to slots of fun for a few drink then hit Circus Circus for more drinks. Ate at Mcdonalds those dollar sausage mcmuffins are great. Made the short walk to encore to check it out then decided to call it a night at 7am lol

Right now on my to downtown before it gets too rowdy with drunks lol

3. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    excellent! keep the updates coming! thanks for the recaps of vegas! :beer::beer::beer:

4. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    these live updates are the best

Good luck, have fun.

Especially when they are done during a binge. hint wink wink

5. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my way back to LA decided to stay away rom the traffic and drive late. Wow the weekend has come and gone and vegas was fun as usual

Forgot to mention I stopped by a shop that had 3 24oz cans for 6 bucks so I grabbed me a pack of coors light. I ended up taking them with me on my way to downtown on sunday.

Headed to mgm to see the lions but it was too late. Ended up using those sweet nathans and NY pretzel coupons really good deal.
    Yesterday got to downtown and went to mermaids grabbed a jack and coke .... Very strong. Stopped at la bayou for nickle slots and miller lights. Las vegas club was next. Finished off my J and C Didn't drink more there though. Grabbed one of my coors when we went back to the car and drank it at the parking lot. Weather was on the hot side but we had breeze so it wasn't too bad.

Opened up another coors and we were on our way back to the strip (I NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE). Got to Bills parking lot and walked to flamingos where we stayed the rest of the night. Had a few heinekins then went to eat at osheas pizza and chicken tenders. Then back to flamingo for more slots.

Finished the night at 6am. Woke up today around 11am and packed. That's when we decided to make the drive back at night and right now traffic is ok way lighter then earlier.

Went to the outlets where they had special sales due to the holidays. Bought some stuff then went to eat.

I have give this next place 2 thumbs massively up. Its called Chicken Now . Some of the BEST chicken I've ever eaten really good. A must on ur next trip out to sin city its located at the las vegas outlet (not the premium one)

After we finished eating we went to check out the lions at MGM always fun and free lol.

Grabbed a dry cranberry juice and watched the races on that cool retro machine. 7pm came around and it was time to jump on the road, not before some cookies. So now we're on the 15S headed back to L.A with another fun trip added to the books !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.