1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TheHotel at MB

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nina_930, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina_930

Nina_930 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used a Mandalay Bay comp to use for TheHotel? I'm just curious if this is possible since TheHotel is part of MB.

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reward only qualifies you for a "deluxe room" at Mandalay Bay (the basic room), the THEsuite at THEhotel is a significant upgrade (about 2-3 steps above), however some people have reported being offered the upgrade for a small fee.

3. andrew

andrew Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from 2 nights at MB using 2 MyVegas comps for both nights. I was offered an upgrade to the Hotel for an extra $30 a night. I wanted to stay in the MB tower so I declined, $30 resort fee x 2 was enough for me.

My friend checked in the next day for a 1 night stay with a MyVegas comp, and he was offered a free upgrade to the Hotel due to a convention going on at MB.

In hindsight, I wish I would've taken the upgrade since in the end I didn't have to pay anything. But at one point after my stay I had $653 in charges on my CC from MB, all of which was credited back to me, so I didn't even have to pay the resort fees. But I got lucky there, my friend had to pay the resort fee of course.

My stay was a Sunday and Monday night, and my friends stay was just a Monday night. I assume you'll be able to upgrade, and maybe for free, just book 1 night during a convention;)

4. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've also found an upgrade to THEsuite by asking for an upgrade with the $20 tip at MBay check-in pretty easy to obtain as well.

5. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed one night at MB and was sent an e-mail offering us an upgrade to THEhotel for $20. We paid for the upgrade and it was worth it in my opinion, even if just for the fact that the room was a true suite with two separate rooms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.